SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, where did my thread go?

Miller Paint and Graphics is a great sponsor of mine and he is moving to a new location and offering to help out the local racers if they need a place to store trailers, work on stuff between races. I know many could use a place to store trailers between races and in off season etc.

Why was it deleted???

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here it is again, my original post was up for a few hours then poof, gone. Here was what I posted. He has painted my road race bikes for a few years now. He does fantastic work and is a great guy!

Well, its 99% official that Miller Paint and Graphics will be moving to a new location off 99w in Tigard, across from Tigard Police Station. It has a nice huge lot that is fenced in, has outdoor power and water. There is a pad area that you can use to wash your trailers, bikes before/after the weekend and you can run extension cord to your trailer to work on stuff while in storage if needed. 24 hour access will be available to leasing tenants. No other trailer storage place has that option. He has offered to rent out the area to anyone who wants to store extra vehicles, race trailers etc. Sorry, no RV's/Motorhomes at this time. If you prefer, you can put up a costco style temp garage and park your stuff under it for extra security and to keep the weather off of it.

He hasn't figured out rates yet but looking to talk to interested people ASAP. Looks like space will be available around July 1st.

Contact Kevin @ 503-320-9232
or by email KEVIN at MILLERPAINTANDGRAPHICS dot COM

www.millerpaintandgraphics.com

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I've seen SMJ pull posts that are advertisements. they make money off paying sponsors, so the free ones get deleted. Sometimes it's a fine line between information and advertisements, but that's for Ed to decide.
-just the messenger.

-KM

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Kevin.

Definitely wasn't an advertisement, just a FYI to help out racers.

Thanks for the heads up.

Justin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts