SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking but cant find any. i have a 2008 drz 400sm. can anyone help me?

·
Registered
274 Posts
What do you mean by blinker eliminator? If you dont want them on there, pull em off, cap the wires, and your good to go

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
What Tyler said. If however you are looking for a fender eliminator kit, they don't make one per se. Just buy a DRC Edge taillight and bracket from Forrest at Wheeling Cycle Supply and it comes with everything needed to toss the stock rear fender extension/taillight/plate mount.

And Tyler, I have a family function today, but why aren't you out riding with the other guys? They left from the same Starbucks this morning at about 9:30.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ya i meant fender eliminator kit, my bad, i dont like how the stock taillight and license plate hangs down.

·
Registered
316 Posts
+1 for the DRC Edge, it looks great and awesome quality on the build.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks a lot guys, im new to the supermoto world, i have been working fighting these fires in northern california so i havent got to do too much riding, rode it almost all day today, this is up there with sex in the fun categorie

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Your first post is resurrecting a 2 year old thread?

Thread necromancy at it's finest.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Heres a Pic of my recent change to my DRZ 400 Sm. its a Yoshi fender eliminator kit with the stock blinkers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts