SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,064 Posts
I feel ya! Last time I saw supermoto on tv it was on SPEED. It was a round (2004) of the S1 and S2 championship series. I believe this was back in Jan or Feb of this year. Haven't seen it since, much less on the speed websites program listings. I must have been the only guy watching back then, so speed probably canc it! I recorded it, so I just watch those races over and over. C'mon SPEED get it together!!!

· Registered
311 Posts
five,

I thought I was the only one that did that. Lately the guide lists supermoto on oln, so I get worked up thinking I am going to catch some and it turns out to be mx. Last I caught was the gidion d'or (sp?) on motorsport mundial.

Come one speed get it together, enough with the asscar already! :FU:

· Registered
135 Posts
I've already sent my email to OLN. I asked if they were ever going to show the SM races for this year, or if they were ever going to change their listings showing the change to MX. I included, if they don't air them, they should release the series to another channel that will. Damn Toads.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.