SuperMoto Junkie banner

When you have Chicken Sh@%t you make Chicken Salad!

7K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  HOLLYWOOD33 
#1 · (Edited)
This is another quote from the infamous Muddauber: "When you have Chicken Sh@%t you make Chicken Salad"....

This was the theme for the WNC Epic ride this past weekend. There were several junkies heading to Joe's (motorcycle2) house this weekend. Goosedog has temporarily retired from SM riding and Joe took on the responisbility of keeping the WNC Epic rides alive. The weather almost stopped the first WNC Epic ride. With plans of a cookout,pitbike races,and ending with a 200+ mile ride on sunday. Well,mother nature had a different plan! We had a blast Saturday night: Muddauber made some South Carolina BBQ,Pit Bike races, and plenty of adult beverages.... Sunday we woke to thunderstorms coming from the North and heading South. That was the direction we were heading. After Checking the radar we headed out in the morning rain,with an alternate route and less 3 riders from WV/Ohio. We got soaked at first,but the skys cleared and we had a EPIC day!!!!!

Here are some pics.....Everyone post up your pics and videos.....

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
glad you guys ended up having a good ride and pissed that we didnt have the balls to stick around.
the pit bike racing was AWESOME and after poopie broke my throttle cable the BBQ was delicious (thanks!!!)

then someone spiked the water i was drinking i swear:laughingr joe, hope your woman didn't take me too seriously:anim_peep:
you are a great host and the chop subi ride was unforgettable

the 1200 mile trip was still worth it for the saturday night shenanigans.

#9 ·
Chris, You had some awesome one-liners.

"Do Stephanie and Sara shower together?"
"Where did all these Doritos come from? There are Doritos everywhere!"

This was Anti-Kid on Sat. Night:

Unfortunately, Chris (antikid) couldn't hold down the plethora of alcohol he had consumed. We all got a kick out of the deep barfing sounds when he lost his dinner in the yard. I had forgotten all about it till after the ride on Sunday. I let piper out and not only did she find the puke, but she decided to roll in it so she could save that smell for later. I was thinking about pressure washing her.

Here are some other pics I snapped of the day:

It turned out to be a really great weekend. Daubber had some buck-nasty SC bbq that would make you wet your trousers it was so good. The pit-biking was epic. The bon-fire was a hit. I'm happy no one got hurt.

Even though I had to clean vomit off my dog, Antikid, poopy and slickwv are welcome back anytime, just this time, you gotta stay and ride with us!

#8 ·
Man, I had such a great time. Saturday with the minis and after hours was freaking awesome. Dauber, big thanks for feeding all of us buddy. Although, if that had been snow cream, I wouldn't have touched it. :lol: Joe and Sarah, thanks a TON for having us, you guys are fantastic hosts to say the least. It was great hanging out and riding with all of you.

Yep, too bad the crappy ebay cam didn't record anything. I'll get it next time though. You should see it now, where we got drenched this morning and my leathers bled all over it, it's kinda bluish purple. So I guess you could say it got blow dried, and highlights. :rofl:

I've got pics and more vid, gotta dig through it all. But here's a taste of what a $39 helmet cam will get you. Still need to work on the angle a bit.

#10 ·
http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w241/SlickWV/?action=view&current=LapOfJoesMinibikeTrack.mp4

A lap around Joe's track onboard the mighty mighty klx 140. Those knobs were the hot setup but it really was a cheater bike. FUN TIMES.

Dude, those pics of Piper are awesome. She and I got to be good friends this weekend. At 6 a.m. on Sunday, she found me on the cedar chip pile and I got an ear full of dognose to start my day. Can't really beat that for an alarm clock. :rofl:

#11 ·
^^This is what Dauber and I are checking out in that last photo standing on the rocks

EDIT: A little research shows it's an Eastern garter snake

#22 ·
man i wish i coulda caught that thing. We coulda put him in your trunk. haha. Its kinda hard for a 240 pound fat white boy in 50 lbs of soakin wet leathers to jump off a 4 foot ledge down to where it was and not be heard tho. lol.

#15 ·
It's the fireman snake, if you rub his helmet..............:rofl:

Damn dumbass snake, we're gonna eat his ass with some mayonaise. (those that saw the action figure thread will get it :D)

#16 ·
Glad all ya'll enjoyed that SC BBQ. I know all of you were looking at it funny at first because it was yellow, but that's how we do it down here in SC, mustard base BBQ sauce. Thanks to Joe for hosting a killer ride, sorry to everyone for my animal like snoring and I wanna go out drinking with Antikid sometime. :lol: And to whoever tried to put the Chickenfoot Voodoo on our ride by making it rain, YOU CAN SUCK IT! YOU GOTTA PUT A BIGGER STORM ON US THAN THAT TO KEEP US FROM RIDING!:arsenal

#17 ·
I've been "out" drinking with AntiKid twice now. The day before we met you freaks in NC, he was at my WV pad and we hit the local outdoor music scene. He had about 4 beers and almost couldn't walk back to the truck. That boy is a CHEAP DATE. Dagone. Tell you whut (Boomhauer voice there).

#18 ·
Remember him after the Gin and tonics followed by a shot of moonshine at the Epic West By God Virginia ride? Boy sat down on the couch and didnt get back up :rofl: Looks like a great ride guys, keep the pics, video, and stories coming :D

#19 ·
I sent my mom the pic of Piper (host dog) in the sink, as Joe was removing the contents of Anti's stomach from said dog. Mom said "I always heard that when you get as lubed up as Chris must have been, you have to pay the piper. But in this case it seems as though Piper had to pay and that's just not fair!"

#30 ·
:arsenalVid was a little jacked due to fogged lens .... Highlight for Sundaay was crossing yellow safety barrier and talking to a chic who also wanted to cross and she had no idea I was wearing a two way radio talking to klinky, I walked up to talk to her and he says (I can smell her cunt) I couldnt hold a straight face and busted out laughing. GFD it waz great... Joe thanks bro We had a blast!!!!:arsenal

#31 ·
Had a hell of good time, guys.
Glad to meet some of you for the first time and others, well glad to see you guys again too. :D
Appreciate the fuel top-off Gerry. :thumbup:

Everyone that bailed missed out, it was just a good damn ride...Everything from down-pours to dusty dirt roads and everything in-between.

If anyone can PM me the roads or map between the downed tree we went under and PNF I'd appreciate it. I'd like to hit those up again someday.

Thanks again Joe.

Lou.

#32 · (Edited)
Dug through the pics

Saturday

That's a lot of toys

Hey Joe, they're having trouble running two wide in cuke corner. No problem, let's get rid of that annoying tree

Bonfire time

Sunday...roll out time

Hey wait a sec, that's not a motard :lol:

TJ, I think the Ape is faster

Joe hanging out with known fugitives. General Lee, I hear you're still wanted over at the Dragon.

Couple Panoramas from the ride day

And the finale of the events on Saturday, some back yard WRC :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.