SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man, I can't figure out my train of thought lately. Put my R1 up for sale the other day and I'm actually serious about letting it go. Hell, had the sumo up for sale, but realized the error of my ways. Then, I think about selling all my bikes and just starting over.

But then, what would I get? Hypermotard? Duke 690? Superduke 990? 690SM? Sm610? A tricycle? Sad thing is, I'm this confused and I'm completely sober :headshake

HELP ME!!!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Man, I can't figure out my train of thought lately. Put my R1 up for sale the other day and I'm actually serious about letting it go. Hell, had the sumo up for sale, but realized the error of my ways. Then, I think about selling all my bikes and just starting over.

But then, what would I get? Hypermotard? Duke 690? Superduke 990? 690SM? Sm610? A tricycle? Sad thing is, I'm this confused and I'm completely sober :headshake

HELP ME!!!
Could be the problem is you are sober :cheers:

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
that's what im doing already sold my Supermoto and Dirtbike and cant wait to give away my GSXR1000 ($7000 that's givaway!!! :( ) ill keep my mini racer and two bikes that im restomod (Katana1100 and SR500) and then maybe get a Supermoto950 or Adventure 950

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes indeed, soberness might be the problem...over analyzation of a situation can certainly lead to more problems than before hand.

·
Registered
284 Posts
that's what im doing already sold my Supermoto and Dirtbike and cant wait to give away my GSXR1000 ($7000 that's givaway!!! :( ) ill keep my mini racer and two bikes that im restomod (Katana1100 and SR500) and then maybe get a Supermoto950 or Adventure 950
I gave my 2003 gsxr 1000 away for $7700 to my insurance company oops. Track days are fun.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
"Over thinking, over analyzing, separates the body from the mind"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts