SuperMoto Junkie banner

What so you think this bike's worth?

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Dana44 
#1 · (Edited)
'03 625 SXC with 17s. Looks to still be the stock front rotor.
That's all the info I have on it. He's looking to trade, but I wanna make sure my truck isn't worth alot more or less.
Thanks all.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

See less See more
#3 ·
Does it have a plate, how many miles? The 03 doesnt have the good carb, not a deal breaker but is a mod most like. I have an 04 with all the street legal stuff and 17's. I paid 400 for it two years ago, I also have he dirt setup with it. If it has no plate i would think it would be low to mid threes. Does it have a cush hub?

#4 ·
Jim, ignore the truck, I'm just trying to get a # on the bike [the truc has some issues I'm deducting $ for]
Drtrulz, the bike is plated, and aside from the wheels, stock. I'm assuming. The original carb [what's wrong with it?] No idea if the wheel is a cush drive. Around 8000 miles.
Its also a NJ bike which means you can get a bit more for a plated bike thatv wasn't originally street legal since its such a process here.

#5 ·
so I went to lok at the bike. The owner doesnt want my truck, but Im still interested in the bike.
Its been sumo'd from about 6 months after it was bout and is in super-fine condition. I was wrong about the miles. Its got 2200, and the whole thing is minty. The frame has no normal wear aroung the frame cradle or where you usually wear thru the paint by the footrests. Its all stock except for the wheels and the 320 rotor (it looks smaller in the pics because its a "wave" style.
He wants 4000, but told me he'd take 3800, which I take to mean if I showed up with 3600 in 20s he'd prob take it.
What do you guys think about that price??

#8 ·
Ya, the more I think on it, the more I realize I reeeealy want this bike, shitty painted palstics and all. But since the guy didn't want my truck, now I have to wait until that thing sells before I can get it. With the way my luck has been going, the day I sell it and contact this dude, he's gonna tell me he sold it the p:headshakerevious day.

#10 ·
Bike doesnt need anything to get going, just little things for me like sliders and handguards for my piece of mind.

#11 ·
Check for an oil leak above the left exhaust flange on the block; right behind the water pump on the front of the motor. If it leaks offer 3,500. If not ask when he fixed it.

Apparantly all LC4 engine leak at the rocker cover eventually and it's a bitch to get to. Mines leaking at 4K miles and it's already been fixed once.

Other than that bikes been great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.