SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I just picked up a 2006 SM610 with 2,456 miles. The previous owner installed a full Ti Leo Vince exhaust and had it jetted. The only other accessories were axle sliders. It was laid down lightly on the left side so there is some minor damage to the plastics and some of the hard parts. Also the plastics on the rear left were melted from the stock pipe. They should really be replaced or trimmed up. The previous owner didn't disclose the damage so when we met I was surprised by it and asked for a discount. He agreed so now I have a few hundred dollars to spend.

What would you do for $300 - $500? Handlebars, hand guards, grips, seat, etc?

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
handguards for sure (cycra) or (fastway:with a little modification)

a new clutch lever (asv) and cable (barnett) or bare minimum get the cable.

Tires are most important... so far pilot race, avon distanzias, and the continentals absolutely rock

there ya go 500 bucks down the drain...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You guys love to spend other people's money, don't you? :lol:

OK, new tires are a given, so I won't include those in my budget. I'm planning on the Conti SMs.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
ok sweet, if tires are a given ill take my 200 bucks back and put it into...

if you ride alot at night like i do, get an HID setup

if not...

Do the seat... i would find someone with an 07 seat that they need to get rid of and just do the swap (thats what i did) or drop the 200 on the renazco.

:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
You guys love to spend other people's money, don't you? :lol:

OK, new tires are a given, so I won't include those in my budget. I'm planning on the Conti SMs.
I wish it were, somebody else's money!:headshake

Leo Vince full system
Renazco Seat
CRG mirrors
PIAA headlight bulb
Uptite oil plug
Moose shifter tip
MSR air mix screw
Avon Distanzias
Husky Speed gas cap

·
Registered
79 Posts
I like the Highway Dirtbikes handguards best. Definitely worth a look, especially since it solves the mirror issue.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts