Giegh.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
SWEEET! do they come in black?

·
Registered
105 Posts
i wouldn't mind burning one off and making orange smoke and orange burnout marks

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
I'd bet they wouldn't look as bright after you road for very long. I'm sure they start to get black and dingy looking, which makes them look even worse.

·
Registered
720 Posts
i wouldn't mind burning one off and making orange smoke and orange burnout marks
and then they don't even make colored smoke or burnout marks!! Plus cough cough I had a friend that had em once. They weren't very good tires, I didn't, I mean he said he didn't like the way they stuck or didn't for that matter! :rofl: Even those guys on the katooms for their promotion wrecked on the gap with em! :headshake

·
Registered
125 Posts
Make sure to look closely at what you buy...most of these tires are re-manufactured!!!

·
Mullet Lord
3,302 Posts
I don't think they're a bad idea, just a poor execution by a low-rent company. Tomahawk retreads are basically junk for anything other than stunting (not so sure they're great for that either). I've got two friends who ran colored tires on their MX bikes and they weren't bad tires. One ran the yellow Michelins (which eventually became dingy and looked like crap) and one ran the camouflage Innova's (which looked good the day he took them off). I think that they're just a novelty for dirt riders and squids, but serious street tire manufacturers won't fool around with them in such a performance driven industry. While I think orange slicks on a KTM might be kind of cool, I wouldn't buy them from anyone other than Michelin, Dunlop, Pirelli or Bridgestone. Notice that Michelin never introduced the pigmented tires to the street sector. I imagine there's a good reason behind their decision. Just my .02 worth.

·
Registered
876 Posts
how do you say faggot in english? hey wait...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts