SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The BMW dealership i work at as a Salesman is starting to do bikes in the next couple of months and i was wondering what you guys think about their supermoto the BMW G 650 Xmoto. go on express yourselves!!

I'll see if i can get one as a Demostrator:D

·
Registered
53 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :hitit: my question is cost and parts avalibilitie? :headscrat other than that I would love to see this on the road :laughings

·
Registered
111 Posts
sweet minuse the streetbike front fender. weight?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:eek: :eek: :eek: :hitit: my question is cost and parts avalibilitie? :headscrat other than that I would love to see this on the road :laughings
if iam not mistaken i know that BMW now own Husqavana(sorry about the spelling) so borrowed parts maybe?

·
Registered
53 Posts
if iam not mistaken i know that BMW now own Husqavana(sorry about the spelling) so borrowed parts maybe?
that was gonna be my next question. Did husky have anything to do with the design? :bike: I know they make great dirtbikes. (dont tell my husaberg:shhh:)

12,347.18 USD :eek::eek::eek: I would be afraid to ride it with a price tag like that. (im only 19 so that kinda figure scares me.)

·
Registered
251 Posts
that was gonna be my next question. Did husky have anything to do with the design? :bike: I know they make great dirtbikes. (dont tell my husaberg:shhh:)

husky had nothing to do with it as far as I know. This bike is a BMW/Rotax/Aprilia monstrosity, in all the good ways. :arsenal

·
Registered
53 Posts
husky had nothing to do with it as far as I know. This bike is a BMW/Rotax/Aprilia monstrosity, in all the good ways. :arsenal
well good luck to it thats for sure ill stick to the mighty 650 berg :bike:

·
Registered
952 Posts
I checked one out a couple weeks ago, they are cool but i wouldnt personally buy one. Husky didnt have much to do with it as far as i could tell, maybe a couple odds and ends but not much if any. I like the gas tank under the seat, its a cool idea. I wonder how she handles??? I think it is a bit heavy compared to my Husky 510.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
husky will not have anything to do with bmw in the next 3 years... i would doubt bmw would put their motors in husky or vise versa... two completly different companys though they share the same $$$$$$$.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
That bike was completely designed by BMW and is kind of old news since they have been out for 18 months. They share nothing with the upcoming BMW 450 enduro bike or husky. It is a 650 single and they have a whole series of bike based on that engine., including a "country" and an "Enduro" version IIRC.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
between what its capable of, price, and everything else, its right up there next to the Ducati Hypermotard.. and i liked the Hypermotard better.

not saying its a bad bike at all.. but its too heavy and expensive to just pitch it around like a $3000 dirtbike... but its not enough roadrace to get by on that alone like the ducati.
its just a nice 'standard' bike with cool looking styling... as such its capable of alot.. but its just not outstanding in any one direction, and that makes it not worth the price to me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts