SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Logged on this morning only to be horrified by the absence of SMJ, down for maintenance.

I was fine for a few hours, and then came the detox. I was shaking uncontrollably and sweating as I hit the refresh button over and over.

After a quick phone call to a local dependency hot line, and being hung up on when I told them I was addicted to a supermoto forum. I decided to just try to live my life. I ventured out into the world and did some work. With out the daily distraction of SMJ, I saw things I had never seen before... clouds, a plastic bag in an updraft, a dog with a puffy tail, etc. I also learned that I have a wife and two kids! Who knew!?!?!

Well, now that SMJ is back, those things will all have to take a back seat...I'm off to look at some motivational posters!!!

woooo hoooooo!

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
:lol:

I must have tried to log on at least 50 times myself........Its amazing how much time at work there actually is without SMJ......

·
Registered
859 Posts
actually got outside to do some work on my crf and cr. had to finish swapping some stuff since i'm turning the CR into a pretty much trail only bike. then i got my crf stripped down for the sumo conversion and polished the side tubes on the frame. now i just need to order the baja designs kit, and put the wheels on when the ups man drops em off...

·
Registered
233 Posts
went out to Dow Clear lake and took some level readings with my new neutron scan gear. . .

·
Registered
681 Posts
i spent the day playing at the petshop with the wife since she had her wisdom teeth out yesterday, then went into work and pulled the number plate graphics off my bike since my new ones (with my number) came in. realized that the new ones had a different bolt pattern for the right side number plate, and called to complain. shipped out my old one from the right side so they could make me one with the right bolt holes. while all the work done on the bike i watched a big storm hit and blow over the sign to the business next to me. so far its been a pretty decent day.

ps. i will have the pics of the new graphics posted once the new one comes in for the right side. and be able to tell all the good news to people that have the acerbis cyclope headlight that there is now a company that has the pattern for that numberplate.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I actually got some work done this morning....

·
Banned
531 Posts
Business as usual....WORKING to pay for my standard of living....unlike some of you cunts. :lol:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Business as usual....WORKING to pay for my standard of living....unlike some of you cunts. :lol:
Thats me :) lol.
By the time I woke up, SMJ was back up and running. :thumbup:
I'm getting a job in august, until then sleep is king!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I listened to my professor for a few minutes only to realize that not paying attention for the whole summer makes it hard to jump in a week before the final and understand what's going on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts