SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of some bag, not too big that I could strap to the seat behind me. I just want to put small stuff in it like a camera, wallet, windbreaker etc.
Any recommendations?
What kind of bag can be strapped to the seat securely?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, I saw that, there is 1 tailbag there.
I was kinda thinking of some sort of a bag that would strap to the seat. It would stay secured when the seat is in place. Maybe even a backpack would do if the shoulder straps fit in between the seat and the body work.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm using one right now. I just don't like the idea of going down and having a backpack filled with hard stuff on my back.

·
Registered
569 Posts
yeah, i'm using a backpack too, but would be nice to have something else that mounts on the bike....not much room there

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm thinking of some bag, not too big that I could strap to the seat behind me. I just want to put small stuff in it like a camera, wallet, windbreaker etc.
Any recommendations?
What kind of bag can be strapped to the seat securely?
+1

I was looking for same thing. I want to be able to have a pair of night glasses on my bike at all times. I haven't found anything i like yet. Maybe tonight I will have to take a ride and do some shopping :bike:

·
Registered
132 Posts
You can use a fanny pack (I know it sounds queer..) and run the straps under the seat to hold it on. I was going to do this to the passenger seat on my 1000rr after seeing a guy do it on another forum. Good for cell phone, drink and a few other small items.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I'll get a pick tonight of a fanny pack I attached right behind the key on mine. It's a great spot to keep insurance, sunglasses, phone, etc. It's too small for anything else however.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll get a pick tonight of a fanny pack I attached right behind the key on mine. It's a great spot to keep insurance, sunglasses, phone, etc. It's too small for anything else however.
that's all I need it for, well maybe a map and a bottle of water but they should fit too, I think.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
A pic of the mounted fanny pack w/ the straps ran thru the gaps in the radiator shrouds and running behind the radiator:

A pic of the bike w/ some stickers removed, notice the fanny pack strap (ignore the other 2 bikes in the background):

And for those who care I also mounted a cable lock holder on the bike that allows me to take a cable lock and it's completely out of the way:

Here is the actual cable lock clicked into the cable lock holder:

And here is the cable from above showing how completely tucked in and nonintrusive it is as it kind of fits into a gap:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts