SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well.....
Since Brian and his gang of queers shut down the whores on bikes thread I'm posting here instead of drooling there....

Here are a few random thoughts and questions for everyone and no one in particular:
(OK. Fine. They're *all* questions and only Kurt or Ron can really answer most of them ;-) )

Do we have a story or a plan for 2008?

Is this e-bored a functioning unit?

Is SMUSA going to be "club"?

Is it best suited as a "club" or is it better as a private "business" w/ one or two people calling the shots?

Is SMUSA going to continue as a sanctioning body?

Is Lee going to promote the lion's share of our races next year?

Will there be some form of awards party for last season's winners?

WTF is going on w/ those douche bags @ Pacific that promised us a track!?!?? (That's rhetorical)

As a bonus here's a photo of a buddy of mine dressed as a bong for Halloween circa 1990:

-Tyler

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Tyler,

Because this area is no longer secure we have stopped discussing the clubs business here. Ron was working on setting up another location, but I am not sure where he got with that. Seeing how it is his dad's funeral tomorrow I am not going to bother him with it now.

You can put a "YES" down for the answer of all of your questions.

Kurt

Well.....
Since Brian and his gang of queers shut down the whores on bikes thread I'm posting here instead of drooling there....

Here are a few random thoughts and questions for everyone and no one in particular:
(OK. Fine. They're *all* questions and only Kurt or Ron can really answer most of them ;-) )

Do we have a story or a plan for 2008?

Is this e-bored a functioning unit?

Is SMUSA going to be "club"?

Is it best suited as a "club" or is it better as a private "business" w/ one or two people calling the shots?

Is SMUSA going to continue as a sanctioning body?

Is Lee going to promote the lion's share of our races next year?

Will there be some form of awards party for last season's winners?

WTF is going on w/ those douche bags @ Pacific that promised us a track!?!?? (That's rhetorical)

-Tyler

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tyler,

Because this area is no longer secure we have stopped discussing the clubs business here. Ron was working on setting up another location, but I am not sure where he got with that. Seeing how it is his dad's funeral tomorrow I am not going to bother him with it now.

You can put a "YES" down for the answer of all of your questions.

Kurt
Thanks.

Sorry to hear about Ron's dad.

-Tyler

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Wassup?

It's been two weeks.

-Tyler

1 - 5 of 5 Posts