SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Congrats! Nice truck...fugly rims though...sorry:lol: Just picked up my 08 510 last week :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Hahaha. What kinda lift is on the truck? Theres no way that's stock with rims/tires.

Let us know how you like it as you start putting some miles on the bike:bike:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The lift kit is by "SuperLift".
http://www.superlift.com/

I may just ride up to LA for a decent macchiato!:hmmm:

Or I could take Telegraph canyon road to Romona, yeah. That's a good idea, and if I see a service road I'm checking ot out.:D

Hahaha. What kinda lift is on the truck? Theres no way that's stock with rims/tires.

Let us know how you like it as you start putting some miles on the bike:bike:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Are you in San Diego? I'm pretty sure I saw you on the 15 this afternoon - unless there was another lifted truck with gray 610 in the back.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was on the 15, I got some intresting looks.
I pulled into the Starbucks down the street from Moto Forza where I bought the bike, there were like 5 Escondido cops in there. They took long hard looks at the bike in the back, like what is that. Looks like a dirt bike but has street tires. (that aint right)

I recently arrived but I could use some showing around, wanna go to Grange? I heard its a short track that's not too far, $40 bucks for the day.:bike:

Are you in San Diego? I'm pretty sure I saw you on the 15 this afternoon - unless there was another lifted truck with gray 610 in the back.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Adams is closer...by about sixty or so miles. Cost ya ten bucks more though...

Congrats on the sumo!

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
You bought a bike from moto forza? thats where i got mine, im in vista, hit me up im going to ride on sunday morning... meet me up on palomar, ill give ya a little tutorial on the quirks of the 610... it will only take a second. :)

congrats man, i guess that maintenance interval i gave ya did some convincing huh?...

if ya ever want to hit the track, ill drive. :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
adams

unless they raised the price in the last couple of weeks, its been members M-F 25, non member 40.. you might want to check the web suite, adams motorsport park.. weekdays are the best, you have the place to yourself, just don't tell anybody else.... :thumbup::bike:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maintainance sure was a factor.

Kewl:thumbup:

At the end of the month I'm driving to Louisiana to bring a ship back to San Diego. Won't be back until November, I'm taking the bike w/ me.:D

Maybe we can meet Sunday afternoon?
PM me your number.

You bought a bike from moto forza? thats where i got mine, im in vista, hit me up im going to ride on sunday morning... meet me up on palomar, ill give ya a little tutorial on the quirks of the 610... it will only take a second. :)

congrats man, i guess that maintenance interval i gave ya did some convincing huh?...

if ya ever want to hit the track, ill drive. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts