SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The fall guy
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to your new server!

Pages should be opening a LOT faster for you now.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Hey Eddie, everything is happening alot faster for me now......:laughingr

Congrats Bro, on a job well done !! why not take the rest of the week off with pay..... :thumbup:

·
The fall guy
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
brian said:
Hey Eddie, everything is happening alot faster for me now......:laughingr

Congrats Bro, on a job well done !! why not take the rest of the week off with pay..... :thumbup:

Brian, you had to say it did'nt you!:hammer:

This all has been very stressful, it seems Ive done nothing but try to get server companys to fix server issues for a friggin week...
Yes, we moved to a new server.
Yes, the new server hauls ass.
Yes the new server has had issues already being only 4 days into it.
No, I dont think there will be any more problems "that you will notice" anymore.
There are a couple minor things we are still working on but they should'nt effect using the site from your end.

Sorry for the headaches, theres just some things we dont have control over.

-Eddie

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
like I mentioned to your spousal unit on another thread.... crap happens and thats just the way it is......we all really appreciate the shit you are goin through to keep this group together.....sometimes we have to be patient... for those who bitch... they can piss off to another site...don't need them.....
Eddie Yo da man !!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
365 Posts
A BIG thanks Eddie! There's always a ton more prep work that goes on behind the curtains than what most of us will ever see. And it's worth repeating - Thanks for all the hard work keeping this going!

But, in all you looking around, did you find a mod or a patch that would correct Brain's keyboard problem? It's just a minor thing, but it seems like some of his keyboard keys don't always work right. For some reason what he says seems to alway trail off into a bunch of periods or some other Canadian like scramble of thoughts. Ahh, never mind. I've already tried to find that patch myself. Guess I'll have to live with it.

Props to Eddie, and to his team of SMJ Mods too! :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts