SuperMoto Junkie banner

Wear on a track

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  hockeynut258 
#1 ·
Im wondering what you guys wear while on the track, do you guys go as far as those protection jackets? Is it just personal preference to go with mx or street style clothes?

#12 ·
#11 ·
Those of you saying that leathers have to be expensive aren't looking very hard at all. Cycle Gear recently released the new line of Frank Thomas suits. Retail is $500 for a one piece, and if you pick up a catalog there is a 20% off coupon in the back. That makes it $400 for a pretty nice suit.

I already have a 2-Piece and it saved my ass big time and sustained very minimal damage but I'm still planning to replace it with one of those Frank Thomas 1 pieces. I tried em on and they fit very nice, the leather is much softer and more flexible than the older stuff, and for the price you cant beat em.

#15 ·
I just got a 2 piece Joe Rocket Super Moto suit. It has lots of armour in it, weighs a fair bit but I like the protection. The only thing I don't like is the gloves don't have any gaunlets on them so the wrist zippers only stay down for about a lap or two.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.