SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey anyone interested in a supermoto ride in the next few weeks? i just got back from colorado and im lookin to ride around here, if we could get a group together to shred some backroads that would be sick. if anyone has suggestions of when or where that would be great.
lets get something together.
Sam

·
Registered
72 Posts
Where's Vashon located, I'm guessing out east? I'm out of Federal Way (seattle area). Just picked up a WR250X and haven't seen too many other sumo riders around here. I'd be down for a meet up and a ride if we can get some more members to drop by.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its a little island between seattle and tacoma. ferry boat ride away. hahaha yeah once we get a few more ppl we can figure out a route. will be fun to ride with a fellow wr250x.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I noticed you had a wrx after I posted. There is a washington thread on here. But it seems to be more for guys racing. I would like to find a small kart track or something to do a little trial run or something.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey fellas,

I am in Stevenson (near Bonneville Dam). I also have a WR250X, here is a link to the WR250R/X forum
Click Me
I have been wanting to find some fellow riders in the Gorge area but havent been able to find any. I have only been riding street for about 2 years but I really love hitting the twisties....... lets set something up.

Nice to meet you!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome, I look forward to a meet/ride one of these days. We'll have to think up a good route to take.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'm in Mukilteo and I lead an SM ride a few weeks ago. We had about 14, mostly DRZ400s, but there was one WR250 and my XR650R. We went up North through Walker Valley and a couple other dirt areas, with some twisties too.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Pnw

Im game for a NW ride on saturdays or sundays. I live down in Orting (near Puyallup).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts