SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a quick search and didn't find any old threads for DC area riders. So with that being said...

We got enough motards in this DC metro area to get our own thread going.

Lets start posting up our rides and put same names to the faces.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I don't actually get into the District at all, but I am inside the beltway.
2006 610SM in black/gray, commuting from near 7 Corners to Alexandria [USPTO].
Don't really have time for any other riding, dadly duties suck all of that right up.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sunday ride

would have thought we would have some more ppl around here...

for anyone looking to ride tomorrow:

Meet Sunoco 5015 Signal Bell Lane Clarksville, MD 21029

10:00am 10:30 roll out.

3-4 other tards will be there, some sportbikes too

·
Registered
137 Posts
would have thought we would have some more ppl around here...

for anyone looking to ride tomorrow:

Meet Sunoco 5015 Signal Bell Lane Clarksville, MD 21029

10:00am 10:30 roll out.

3-4 other tards will be there, some sportbikes too
sounds good, I'll be there

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Come to the Summit point track day on Friday...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
a couple of guys are doing the track day at summit main instead.

i gotta figure out my work situation because im about to quit. if i can make it, i'll be there (regardless of dirt or not)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking through my old forum posts...and found that I started this gem of a thread :lol:

Maybe we can try and revive this? Anyone?

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Clarksville? Dammit man I am in Howard County too:bannana: Come up to the season finale Summit Point track day this Friday (Sept 30th). We will be running the dirt section too...

-Craig

If you want to street ride, let me know......I do more track stuff than street nowadays and have to prep the bike for street duty:lol:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'll be there tomorrow with brownwhale.

he's on a drz400 and im on a ktm 625

www.dcsportbikes.us - about 4-6 of us on there have SM's. I'm down for a few more rides this year, lets try and set something up soon.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
i'll be there tomorrow with brownwhale.

he's on a drz400 and im on a ktm 625

www.dcsportbikes.us - about 4-6 of us on there have SM's. I'm down for a few more rides this year, lets try and set something up soon.
Sweet...See you tomorrow. I am on a Husq 510 #17

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Ride this Sunday 10/9

Ride will be lead by Ceaton

Weather is looking PERFECT for once.

8900 Fingerboard Road, Frederick, MD

Meet at 10am, roll 10:30am

About 95% pavement.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Sundays are no good for me....gotta work:headshake Fridays are best if anyone is getting out then....

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm a bit west of DC, Smithsburg, MD but I'm guessing a few get out this way..... If you do hit me up. Lived on 77 most of my life and there's lots more than just that out Here :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Me +1 will be there. I will be in a Suzuki SV650S streetfighter and my friend will be in a BMW Rockster. I would bring the WR but I don't think it will have enough tires for the ride.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
What kind of pace are you guys planning on? I ride my own ride so I don't care how hard any body else rides, just trying to see how far behind I'd be :lol:

On the fence on what to do. There is a group doing off-road trails in the morning as well. Decisions, decisions.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What kind of pace are you guys planning on? I ride my own ride so I don't care how hard any body else rides, just trying to see how far behind I'd be :lol:

On the fence on what to do. There is a group doing off-road trails in the morning as well. Decisions, decisions.
we always wait at stop signs or before a turn if anyone from the group isnt in sight.

yea, saw the group doing the ride at taskers. too far for me as I am in baltimore, but hopefully will be doing an overnight trip out that way b4 end of the season

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Any idea on how long of a ride this is going to be? I never heard from my buddy about going down to Tasker's so that is out.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Thanks for putting on the ride. Would have been nice to have gotten some dirt in other than the median at McDonalds :lol:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts