SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are now taking pre-orders for the all new Forged wheels from Warp 9! Get your orders in now for they will sell out quick. :bannana:

http://www.motostrano.com/Warp-9-Forged-Supermoto-Wheels-Pre-Order-p/warp9forged.htm

New for 2016 Warp 9 will be offering forged tubeless Supermoto Wheels. Wheels will come standard with Cush Drive Rear Hubs, Color Select Rims, Color Select Hubs, Apex Floating Rotors, and Sprockets. The wheels will also feature a color matched valve stem.

Applications:

1999 - Current KTM All EXC, MXC

2014 - Current Husqvarna All

2014 - Current Husaberg All

1*Will not fit 25mm axle bikes i.e. 1999 - 2013 SX Models*

2*Will be magnetic Speedo compatible*

We stock Supermoto!
Over 7 Years of Supermoto Parts Knowledge
All products tried and tested by Top Pros and Amateurs Worldwide
We offer only the best parts available for your bike
Best Price Guarantee
Largest Selection of Supermoto parts in the world
We support the sport!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How long before these are expected to ship? I only see a 17x5 on your site, will they come in 17x 4.25 too? starting my sumo build next month and not sure if I can do a 5" rim on a 2001 520 exc?

The first set we're getting is a KTM with 4.25 rear. That set is available now. Just 2 sets in stock for those. Be the first on your block to have them by ordering now.

Other sizes and applications are coming out in 60 days.

Joe

·
Registered
22 Posts
The first set we're getting is a KTM with 4.25 rear. That set is available now. Just 2 sets in stock for those. Be the first on your block to have them by ordering now.

Other sizes and applications are coming out in 60 days.

Joe
I'll be ordering mine around the 1st (waiting until my bonus is finally deposited). These things dropped at the perfect time for my first sumo build!

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn! I just ordered my kit with standard spoked wheels. These look sexy!!

We can change your kit if you want. End of February and start of March is when they are due in.

These are supposed to weigh in about 29 lbs as a set, slightly over some Marchesini.

Joe

·
Registered
19 Posts
These looks very interesting. I would really like a little more information on them before I order a set though.

I really like the design they used too.

On your site it shows you can pick the color for both the Rim and Hub. Is this correct? Do you have any examples of the other colors?

Never used a forged wheel for a supermoto before. How strong are they? Think I might be a little worried about cracking of breaking.

Thinking about buying a set of these instead of replacing my front wheel.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
These looks very interesting. I would really like a little more information on them before I order a set though.

I really like the design they used too.

On your site it shows you can pick the color for both the Rim and Hub. Is this correct? Do you have any examples of the other colors?

Never used a forged wheel for a supermoto before. How strong are they? Think I might be a little worried about cracking of breaking.

Thinking about buying a set of these instead of replacing my front wheel.
- these wheels are in pre-production right now. Any info we have on them is on the product listing so far. If you order now, you're buying based on
that, on brand, on the style and the price. They are coming in slightly heavier than Marchesini wheels. They are FORGED aluminum. They are warrantied by
the manufacturer. We wouldn't sell them if we were worried about quality, performance and durability.

Joe

http://www.motostrano.com/Warp-9-Forged-Supermoto-Wheels-Pre-Order-p/warp9forged.htm

·
Registered
8 Posts
- these wheels are in pre-production right now. Any info we have on them is on the product listing so far. If you order now, you're buying based on
that, on brand, on the style and the price. They are coming in slightly heavier than Marchesini wheels. They are cast aluminum. They are warrantied by
the manufacturer. We wouldn't sell them if we were worried about quality, performance and durability.

Joe

Joe,

The thread states that these wheels are forged. Is this incorrect?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts