SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Tarders,

I’m selling a basically new pair of Warp9 elite supermoto wheels sitting on some Diablo Rosso II’s. These are the new elite rims, and they come with a cush drive. Wheels are in like new condition. I bought these for a street tard and only put 23 hours on it before I sold it - long story short I got an offer I couldn’t refuse. The whole set with rims, tubes and tires cost me about $1500.

Everything in the ad is included, including the caliper relocation bracket (not pictured).

Asking $950. Located in Oakland, San Francisco Bay Area but can meet up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi Tarders,

I’m selling a basically new pair of Warp9 elite supermoto wheels sitting on some Diablo Rosso II’s. These are the new elite rims, and they come with a cush drive. Wheels are in like new condition. I bought these for a street tard and only put 23 hours on it before I sold it - long story short I got an offer I couldn’t refuse. The whole set with rims, tubes and tires cost me about $1500.

Everything in the ad is included, including the caliper relocation bracket (not pictured).

Asking $950. Located in Oakland, San Francisco Bay Area but can meet up.
Sent you a PM.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi MotoAT,
I am interested in these wheels. Could you please let me know if they are still available?
Please PM me. Thank you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
ok, sorry for the delay. are they still available??

Also, the size i need for the WR 250R is 17 x 3.50

What size are these rims?

Thanks !!
Yes, these are still available.
Wheel sizes: Front: 3.5 x 17, Rear: 4.25 x 17
Rosso II Tires are almost new. 120/70-17 Front, 150/60-17 Rear
Rear Axle Diameter 25mm
Front Axle Diameter 22mm

·
Registered
38 Posts
Could you please send pictures of rotors numbers. sprocket numbers or numbers under rotors if rotors are off.

You can PM if you like.

·
Registered
01 YZ426F
2 Posts
Yes, these are still available.
Wheel sizes: Front: 3.5 x 17, Rear: 4.25 x 17
Rosso II Tires are almost new. 120/70-17 Front, 150/60-17 Rear
Rear Axle Diameter 25mm
Front Axle Diameter 22mm
If you still have these let me know?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts