SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Apparently Motorsports Mania. :arsenal A generally local tv program that I've see on FSN Arizona will be filming at the TT race March 15th at Speedworld. :clap: Sounds like a great way to get some air time. Who knows, maybe you'll get a chance to mention Supermoto. :infrandom Especially if enough bikes were to show up for their own class. Details at www.azspeedway.com

The shoe's website is http://www.azmotorsportsmania.tv/

We're not big fans of the track's management, but we're planning on going to show how SUMO's run TT. :bike:

Yes Bill...we'll be there. But it's a secret... so Shhh! :headshake

·
Registered
26 Posts
MUMS the word.:rolleyes2:

We want to race anybody, anytime.:arsenal The TT was first going to be run backwards,
but now it will be run normal direction for TV.

We did practice last night, remember when "19 second":bowdown: laps were the hot-ticket on the quarter.
Want to make a guess what the "HOT" lap time is now :hmmm:???
1. 18.50
2. 18.00
3. 17.50
4. FASTER

Emily did a "nose-tuck" turning into the TT infield last night at the end of practice, OUCH.:eek:

Mr.B (Racer-Girls)
www.flattrackracerdevelopment.com

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is the tt in dirt track shape, or is it still torn to sh*t by the open traction rule? the last time i tried to practice there it was un-raceable with flat track tires.:headshake

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I heard that as of early Feb it was in great shape. I talked to someone in the know that attended the Feb Vintage races.
However, it may be a mute point for our camp unless Brianna's KTM gets out of the cycle hospital.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bill I've decided not to be a hypocrite. Since the Dos Hermanos haven't lived up to their end of the deal we'll be staying home.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts