SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have edited the thread! We are riding Saturday Night too, under the lights! We have to take a break from 9-10pm because it was already rented before I got it reserved for us, but Patrick was cool enough to stay for an extra hour so we can ride until 11PM! :bannana: THIS is going to be an awesome experience, and for only $35 more! We will be camping at the track, I encourage everyone else to do the same. It'll be a blast! If you are riding on Saturday night, make sure you have your lights turned OFF or UNPLUGGED, head and taillight. If you can't unplug, use tape that you can not see light through.

Here's the next big one, hope to see lots of you guys out there! :thumbup:

PLEASE READ TECH REQUIREMENTS, NEW FOR 2012. Help will be available at track if needed. Catch cans can be as simple as a bottle if needed.

Where: VIR Kart Track, 1245 Pine Tree Road
Alton, VA 24520

When: Saturday April 28th, 2012 from 6pm-11pm and Sunday, April 29th, 2012, from 8am-3pm
Price: $35 for Saturday night, $65 for Sunday, cash or credit/debit on site.
Camping is available for $35 per car/truck/tent. Campers and RVs are $50. Includes electricity if you camp at the bigger paddocks.

Questions? Contact me at [email protected] for fast response, or post in this thread.

NO PREREGISTRATION REQUIRED, Just show up and ride.

Tech Requirements:
Remove your mirrors
No leaking fluids
Catch can for coolant, fuel if carb'd, and crank case can or vented to airbox (Most street legal bikes are vented to intake, anyway)
Tape up lights
No numbers required
Water+Waterwetter or Engine Ice for coolant
Sliders not required but encouraged
Tech rules may be subject to change in the future as needed.

Gear Requirements: A jacket, knee pads under pants, boots, gloves, and a helmet should be considered the minimum gear required, with leathers or MX gear with pad/braces and a compression suit with MX or roadrace boots being ideal. Nobody wants to get hurt and ride away in an ambulance, it will ruin your day/week/year.

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I use an XT Ultra-Lap. I have a $45 ebay special cheapy on my 100, but I haven't had the time to get it to work 100% yet. I'm going to mess with that this Wednesday when I am there. :thumbup:

Cool, wheels! :bannana:

·
Registered
876 Posts
I am coming, with my son as well. It seems my buddies have all dropped out on me. If anyone from the DC beltway, northern VA, central PA area wants to share a ride, let me know.

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Night riding saturday night!

I have edited the thread! We are riding Saturday Night too, under the lights! We have to take a break from 9-10pm because it was already rented before I got it reserved for us, but Patrick was cool enough to stay for an extra hour so we can ride until 11PM! :bannana: THIS is going to be an awesome experience, and for only $35 more! We will be camping at the track, I encourage everyone else to do the same. It'll be a blast! If you are riding on Saturday night, make sure you have your lights turned OFF or UNPLUGGED, head and taillight. If you can't unplug, use tape that you can not see light through.

I can't wait for this! :D

·
Registered
561 Posts
I am from western Maryland, 21530 and I REALLY want to participate in this event, if anyone wants to arrange a carpool in my area please let me know. Thanks:thumbup:

·
Registered
561 Posts
By the way I have a pick up fully capable of pulling a big ass trailer. All I ask is that the peeps that ride with me help out with fuel. Its a diesel though, so you can imagine that expense, it has a chip in it that really helps out the mileage though. 18-21 MPG, depending on what we are pulling, 1 bike can go in the bed and however many plus gear in the trailer depending on the size. Because my fiance would be going with me, I can carry 2 in the back on the cab comfortably, 3 would be pushing it. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm definitely coming Sat nite :thumbup:

Any other BMW riders out there? Yes BMW made a dirt bike :bike:

If not I'll be the lone G450X in the paddock, as usual at the track and trails. :hmmm:

1 - 20 of 74 Posts