·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Dayum! How many knee pucks does Gumby on the 250 go through in a month? :clap:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How was that camera mounted? When I put my camera on my handlebars the video is unwatchable.
I had the same problem bro. I got the handlebar mount kit from gopro , then I put 2 pieces of rubber between the mount and the bar thus isolating it from vibration. You will notice in your videos that the image looks wavy, that is the bikes rpm shaking the camera. Also put elec tape on the base piece of the clip mounts this will have the same effect for that one. I also keep the mount arms as short as possible or it will bounce like crazy ! GOOD LUCK BROTHER !:D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Great advice. Thanks.

I had the same problem bro. I got the handlebar mount kit from gopro , then I put 2 pieces of rubber between the mount and the bar thus isolating it from vibration. You will notice in your videos that the image looks wavy, that is the bikes rpm shaking the camera. Also put elec tape on the base piece of the clip mounts this will have the same effect for that one. I also keep the mount arms as short as possible or it will bounce like crazy ! GOOD LUCK BROTHER !:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts