SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This past weekend we had the “Pimpstar Ride & BBQ”. The event took place in Gothenburg, Sweden and started out with some street assault. About fifty (50!!!) bikes showed up in centre city and headed out for some loud and dirty brappin’ in the 80°F degree (26°C) weather. Later that evening was all about food, drinks and playing around so we had a little get together in the park for some good ol’ fashioned barbeque. Riding, epic meals, hot weather and good people. We love our family! Let me know what you think. :thumbup:
Oh yeah, join us on FB. :bannana:

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Sweeet vid.:arsenal I like the Epic meal feature at the end.:clap:

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
love the grilled meats at the end! :thumbup: What was the deal with the car that pulled up so close to the rider? was he just pissed you guys were blocking the street?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Awesome vid man! That chick at the very end is smokin' hot:D
SWEET vid man ,BBQ ,motards ,hot chicks whats not to like!...wish i was there.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
love the grilled meats at the end! :thumbup: What was the deal with the car that pulled up so close to the rider? was he just pissed you guys were blocking the street?
Yeah, you can say that again, but I think he realized pretty quick that's a battle he ain't gonna win:rofl: Our guys in the frontline had already started to roll and he thought he should pass the last guys and what, get caught in the middle of 50 bikes... F*** that. :headshake

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
SIIICK vid! You all do it right over there, looks like a hell of a time!

·
Registered
164 Posts
SIIICK vid! You all do it right over there, looks like a hell of a time!
man watchin this vid makes me want to go do silly stuff:rolleyes2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts