SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok people come on lets get a good group to teoget n go down the snake to pch......

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
You need to go ahead and pick a route, then list the start location and time.

Then people will either make it, or they won't.

My experience has been that if you just throw out an offer to hook up and ride, you get little to no response.

It seems by posting a ride, you need to take charge as "Ride Leader" and make it happen.

Waiting for people to come together on their own is like waiting for two random cows to wander through the barn door at the same time. Rarely happens.

:)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hahaha good sh*t man. ok well lets start at the rock store on mulholland dr. then cruise to neptunes net on PCH via latigo canyon. great supermoto run trust me. 10 am start time at the rock store fellas.....

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
How about a day / date? :anim_peep:

And is the lazer-eye dog going to be there? :lol:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn man can u bust my balls anymore haha. jeeze im not awake.... ok so lets do this again

THIS SATURDAY MAY 21ST 2011 AT 10 AM

WE WILL MEET AT THE ROCK STORE ON MULHOLLAND DR.
WE WILL THEN CRUISE DOWN TO NEPTUNES NET ON PCH VIA LATIGO CYN.

ITS A GREAT SUPERMOTO RUN AND IS BEST FOR MID-LEVEL TO EXPERIANCED RIDERS.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME A [email protected]

GOOD DAY SIRS

GOD WHERES MY COFFEE

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And no the laser eye dog will not be there that is my ex's dog....got rid of both of those bitches

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Welcome to Tuesday! :nutkick:

That's it man, that's what we were looking for in a ride alert. :thumbup:

I will try and talk my buddy Tetge into coming down with me. If not, we shall see. We've run the loops down there before, and are just a little spooked to go and run it on a weekend with the traffic, LEO's, etc.

We rarely get down that far, but when we do, try a mid-week day simply because of the pace we run.

But, let's see how it comes together. (Now that we know ALL the info)! :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good deal man. be nice to have someone challenge me. im brand new to riding sumoto and i can run with "the big dogs" i guess being 6'8' pays off. i can throw that biotch around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts