SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a district 14 tt race saturday using 17s and rains in the first heat some dork wants a seven dollar trophy so bad that he t bones me breaks my collar and punches a hole in my left hand, so we do a restart I know my collarbone is broken but Im pissed me and another guy get sent to the back of the line flag drops I holeshot passed (Mr I want to win so bad) down the straight back it in and the the dickhead hits me again runs me over now I got cracked ribs and a concusion and an ambulance ride.When I get back out there Im going to let him get the holeshot and maybe give him some of his own medicine, maybe Im just being a cry baby. one good thing I got to meet a fellow junkie doing his first tt rob(okemos) I wished I could have got to see him race but the meat wagon hauled me away I think he got a second in the senior class so congrats rob good job.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Did a district 14 tt race saturday using 17s and rains in the first heat some dork wants a seven dollar trophy so bad that he t bones me breaks my collar and punches a hole in my left hand, so we do a restart I know my collarbone is broken but Im pissed me and another guy get sent to the back of the line flag drops I holeshot passed (Mr I want to win so bad) down the straight back it in and the the dickhead hits me again runs me over now I got cracked ribs and a concusion and an ambulance ride.When I get back out there Im going to let him get the holeshot and maybe give him some of his own medicine, maybe Im just being a cry baby. one good thing I got to meet a fellow junkie doing his first tt rob(okemos) I wished I could have got to see him race but the meat wagon hauled me away I think he got a second in the senior class so congrats rob good job.
revenge is for the week minded....thank god im a moron!!! good luck in the recovery bro:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Once is an accident. Twice and he's a pile of :poo: Yeah, winning is nice, but not at the cost of somebody else's personal safety. I personally would break his left knee - that way every time it gets cold outside, he'll have a reminder of why it hurts and who did it...but I guess that just the evil side of me coming out.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tt

Alfredoenrigue, your right I'll follow the path of the prince like I said I was just venting sometimes you just want to go oldschool(eye for eye) and yes I have seen some scraping at the races, I just like to make clean passes its much more fun for me to study someones line and then make a pass when they bobble. I could care less about trophies or first place.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
What you don't know, Jay, is that you have A LOT of friends. Everyone there was worried about you and seems to know your name. I am glad you are well enough to vent. I am also very glad to have finally met you in person. You were faster than me in practice so it's too bad we didn't get to race in the senior class together. Who knows what you would have done?

Get well and get back out there. :thumbup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Jay, in a race you have no friends. So if you think that anyone is going to give you space forget about it. That fella obviously does not no the meaning of give and take. Sad but,true. If you plan on going back out there just remember that it could very well happen again. So without knowing the people you are racing against it is hard to gage how they will race you. I learned that if you concentrate to hard on everyone else you are ignoring yourself and I think that we all know who will be the loser.
P.S. Do you need someone to keep your bike warmed up while you heal up?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Alfredoenrigue, your right I'll follow the path of the prince like I said I was just venting sometimes you just want to go oldschool(eye for eye) and yes I have seen some scraping at the races, I just like to make clean passes its much more fun for me to study someones line and then make a pass when they bobble. I could care less about trophies or first place.
when I said thank god im a moron, i meant i would be kicking that guys ass left and right if what he did was on purpose...i mean WE ALL have our battle scars but this guy seems to be a fuck up.....:boxing:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Whaa Whaa !!! If you go after him your just DROPPING to his level (Fucking Loser) Don't be a BRAD !!!!!:infrandom

·
Registered
75 Posts
Tt

Whaa Whaa !!! If you go after him your just DROPPING to his level (Fucking Loser) Don't be a BRAD !!!!! ( as quoted by the swede)

Swede it was a joke you big weenie. The guy posted his vent a day after getting creamed, Jay knows thats part of racing and I m sure he wasnt crying about it, you know he just got a new bike and he has been dying to race it thats what he was bummed about. When you post something like (Whaa Whaa!!) its not a correct depiction of his character,most of these people do not know him on this site and you are trying to make him look like a fool. He is one of the nicest guy anyone would want to know. I didnt see you out there. In short swede dont be an ass.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
There will always be one or two idiots out there who think they are the next Valentino Rossi. The best thing is to just figure out who they are and stay away from them on the track. Eventually they do themselves in or figure out they are nowhere near as fast as they think they are and so they go home and sulk.

I got taken out a few years ago by some fool who figured he was racing in the World Championship rather than a small club race. A friend recently got taken out by a clown who figured that an SV had no business being in front of a 250 GP bike. Buddy t-boned my friend, breaking his collar bone and then blamed my buddy for the crash. Nice!

If you have a bunch of friends in the club and there are a number of witnesses, have everyone file complaints against the guy and get him thrown out of the club or at least back to novice which is where he sounds like he should really be. No club will tolerate reckless or dangerous riding.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
CDNXSV Quote: If you have a bunch of friends in the club and there are a number of witnesses, have everyone file complaints against the guy and get him thrown out of the club or at least back to novice which is where he sounds like he should really be. No club will tolerate reckless or dangerous riding.

zzzzactly :thumbup:

and If he pulls that crap at just one more event he gets tossed out for the year.....when he comes back he is on probation.....rubbin is racin but that's gone well beyond... that A-hole needs to be held accountable....

·
Registered
186 Posts
Whaa Whaa !!! If you go after him your just DROPPING to his level (Fucking Loser) Don't be a BRAD !!!!! ( as quoted by the swede)

Swede it was a joke you big weenie. The guy posted his vent a day after getting creamed, Jay knows thats part of racing and I m sure he wasnt crying about it, you know he just got a new bike and he has been dying to race it thats what he was bummed about. When you post something like (Whaa Whaa!!) its not a correct depiction of his character,most of these people do not know him on this site and you are trying to make him look like a fool. He is one of the nicest guy anyone would want to know. I didnt see you out there. In short swede dont be an ass.
Well EXCUSE me Springer ? I've known Jay since we were kids and been riding with him the same ! My remark was simply an inside joke that YOU didn't UNDERSTAND !! Obviously?:headshake I'm sure Jay wasn't offended by this?Probably laughing at this entertaining post!! As for not being there I don't race anymore just ride for fun man besides I don't think I would want to race at a place where the promoter allows a guy to do what he did twice? That's BULLSHIT !!!!! So from now on I'll keep my inside jokes inside so I don't offend the sensitive people?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts