SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a group together to Ride in Utah. I Would love to hit the Alpine loop, lets get a ride going!!!:bike:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey bro I just picked up a wr250x and am looking for some peeps to ride with. Hit me up if you have some guys that want to ride. Alpine loop would be a blast on these things!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Lets get together and ride the loop this weekend! Sounds like a great stress relief after a hectic work week. I'm starting to love this little Yami. What a fun bike. Let me know if you guys can go anytime this weekend or even tomorrow after work.

Eric

·
Registered
381 Posts
Lets go After work, I like enter through the alpine side, and exit into provo canyon and ride out from there.

We can meet at the chevron by kohlers.

give me a buzz tomorrow dude.

scott 801-696-3742

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thats perfect. I live in Traverse Mountain so that's the side that I would like to enter on as well. I'll give you a call after a bit.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Well, missed ya tonight I guess.
I'm going to sand mountain tomorrow, if you got a bike and wanna come let me know.

scott

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, ended up working pretty late last night. Went and rode the loop this morning over and back. What a blast! I'm pretty sure I pissed off alot of people passing on those tight rodes but oh well. I'm going again tomorrow if you want to go. My cell is 671-4438. Late

Eric

1 - 9 of 9 Posts