SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the opportunity to get a great deal on any LeoVince exhaust. However, they don't LIST any for the Husaberg. Anyone tried out the KTM exhaust? Should I just leave this alone and stick with exhaust specifically made for the 'berg?

Oh yeah I've got an '04 FS650e.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Gotta check with LV to see if they actually make a Berg exhaust. Are you talking slip-on or full system? Their website might not be up to date so you gotta give them a call to confirm.

Any exhaust change typically requires one or two dyno runs to get the jetting right.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I could go either way with the exhaust. The deal is dealer price on anything they manufacture.

But I'll get in touch with LV and see if they make anything thing 'Berg specific.

Thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
As much as I like their products, the LV full exhaust actually REDUCED horsepower on the 2 KTM's that we've installed them on. The 560 went down 4 HP from stock, even after multiple jetting swaps and dyno runs. So, I wouldn't jump through too many hoops to get one on my Berg!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have had great successes with the LV product on all my bikes.

·
Registered
879 Posts
As much as I like their products, the LV full exhaust actually REDUCED horsepower on the 2 KTM's that we've installed them on. The 560 went down 4 HP from stock, even after multiple jetting swaps and dyno runs. So, I wouldn't jump through too many hoops to get one on my Berg!
did you open airbox for the pipes? needs to be opened:)

·
Registered
132 Posts
I recently heard, if you get the reversable bracket you can use the LV slip on for a KTM because they are the same diameter.

·
Registered
69 Posts
a dealer in Tennessee said you can use any KTM 450 exhaust to fit a Berg as long as they have a mounting strap and not welded on brackets so you can adjust where they mount....as far as I have found Leo and Akra are the only ones doing this......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts