SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thought I would put together a few clips of me and Mil terrorizing the streets.:bike: This is about 4 min of straigh up messing around. Wheeling sidewalks, splitting cars, endo's, high five'n random cars while moving....:rolleyes: not kiddig by the way. this is Diffrent than the split screen video that Mil posted up, which turned out sick by the way ;) Hope you Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN4L9SVCg-4

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
sweet, said i was the 1st viewer! good video!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Nice videos and great performance from those Yamahas 250s, however you may want to blur that license plate, just in case some of your local LEOs bumps into that video..

·
Registered
129 Posts
good video

only complaint is when you did the "highchair"... dont do that unless you can do it on one wheel lol

·
Registered
274 Posts
if we all met there would be no more room in the impound lot or jail for us. sounds like good odds i'm in. lol

·
Registered
798 Posts
"just making sure the kicks are tied"....
lol...
Nice loosely tied sneakers!

·
Registered
926 Posts
I guess I'm old but the only part that really bothered me was when you were on that white cars butt, makes cars mad and they take it out on the next bike they see..I'm glad he moved over and let you by.

Man, I'm either getting old or still young cause this stuff doesn't bother me until you get too close to other road users...

OH, blur your plate.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts