SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a fan of this site for about a year now, and I have read some inspirational post about how to ride, what to ride, and where to ride. Living in the state of Iowa our hills and elevation changes come in forms of concrete usually with metal handrails on either side... So that being said I look at stair sets and walkways with the idea of riding them, or use them for some sort of mischief. I have found that the University is a perfect playground for such activities, and if the campus police arrive to spoil the fun, down shift and wave. The reason I created this post is to find out where fellow riders like to enjoy the benefits of owning a SuperMoto.

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
I hope you don't attend/park at that university. I'd think pretty much anywhere BUT your school/work would be a good place. Paved walking trails in parks are good, if you don't go during busy hours.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do attend the University, and ride to school, but I don't bring attention to myself when people are around, during the summer when school is out is the perfect time to ride pretty much what your heart desires.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One of the best spots on campus is trough a wooded section next to a parking ramp, you go over one bridge and then under another setting yourself up for multiple sets of stairs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts