SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
bahahahah i cant get enough of that... not too many around here ride like that unless its on bicycles.... where you filming from?

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
You guys always have some good vids mil. "Yeah well that was fuggin horseshit!" :rofl:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bahahahah i cant get enough of that... not too many around here ride like that unless its on bicycles.... where you filming from?

Where meaning location? or :headscrat? that would be southeast PA sir!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Haha. You guys crack me up!!

After every stunt the guy yellin SUPERMOTO!!! That was priceless.

You know if you yell SUPERMOTO it makes it legal!! Kinda like CANNONBALL!! splash!

Sometime soon you're gonna have a donut eater on camera! Ah hell keep em comin!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I need some guys like you around here to ride with. I feel all alone in NW Arkansas. (sad face)
I know you guys are out there!!! :infrandom

·
Registered
93 Posts
Awesome set of roads. Some pretty good wheelies.

Really like that Aprilla.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yea, it's the Pagoda. Couldn't tell you what the hell it's doing here but the road leading up to it goes from the hood to the other side of the mountain and it's sick.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yea, it's the Pagoda. Couldn't tell you what the hell it's doing here but the road leading up to it goes from the hood to the other side of the mountain and it's sick.
yea my dad used to race cars up that hill when he was younger, wierd how i remembered that.

·
Registered
62 Posts
yea my dad used to race cars up that hill when he was younger, wierd how i remembered that.
HAHA Yah they call it the duryea Hill climb and the Pagoda Hill climb, they had the race about 2 weeks ago and we didin't know it and went out for a session on the road, we wanted to rip the course they set-up and show them how it was done, but decided the jail time wasn't worth it.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
HAHA Yah they call it the duryea Hill climb and the Pagoda Hill climb, they had the race about 2 weeks ago and we didin't know it and went out for a session on the road, we wanted to rip the course they set-up and show them how it was done, but decided the jail time wasn't worth it.

:Funny:HAHA. We shoulda did it just to see the look on thier heads.:infrandom

1 - 20 of 34 Posts