SuperMoto Junkie banner

141 - 160 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
still no sliders for the xr100 clan? :rolleyes:
The xr100 solid axles make mounting a bit of a challenge. If you want to drill and tap each axle end I can make some for you. The axles are hardened though so drilling is a real bitch...

·
Registered
218 Posts
I need front, rear and bar sliders for my 2017 Husky 701 SM.

Have you done those yet?

Thanks,

Andy

·
Registered
218 Posts
Dear Jerret, I have no idea if you just received my slider measurements. This site does not show me my sent PM mail, so who frikkin knows????

PLease write to me at [email protected] so we can get this done, OK?

Forum mail, augh.

Thanks,

Andy

·
Registered
218 Posts
Got my sliders from Jerret this morning. Easy install, the rods were the perfect length, no cutting! I had to buy longer bolts for the bar sliders, cost me $1.73.

The only quirk is, the part of the rear left axle slider, that slips into the axle, is a bit undersized and the slider does not want to center when you tighten the nuts, it wants to slip aside, a bit. I don't think it's a problem. Other than that, great work!

Thanks,

Andy

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
Got my sliders from Jerret this morning. Easy install, the rods were the perfect length, no cutting! I had to buy longer bolts for the bar sliders, cost me $1.73.

The only quirk is, the part of the rear left axle slider, that slips into the axle, is a bit undersized and the slider does not want to center when you tighten the nuts, it wants to slip aside, a bit. I don't think it's a problem. Other than that, great work!

Thanks,

Andy
Glad they fit good. Thanks for the feedback. They must have changed the rear axle block recently. I sized it off my KTM since they looked the same and the dimension seemed a bit questionable... but smaller is better than too big and not fitting into the axle. Enjoy. Hopefully you don't need to use the sliders...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Glad they fit good. Thanks for the feedback. They must have changed the rear axle block recently. I sized it off my KTM since they looked the same and the dimension seemed a bit questionable... but smaller is better than too big and not fitting into the axle. Enjoy. Hopefully you don't need to use the sliders...
I'm sure if the bike was in your shop the sliders would fit perfectly and If I wren't so anal/critical I wouldn't have mentioned it. Normal people wouldn't have even noticed...I am 100 % satisfied with your work, Jerret! Also, your prices can't be beat. You guys out there need to order your sliders soon because Jerrit will get bogged down with orders, he'll have to raise his prices or get less honest work. :O)

Cheers,

Andy

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm sure if the bike was in your shop the sliders would fit perfectly and If I wren't so anal/critical I wouldn't have mentioned it. Normal people wouldn't have even noticed...I am 100 % satisfied with your work, Jerret! Also, your prices can't be beat. You guys out there need to order your sliders soon because Jerrit will get bogged down with orders, he'll have to raise his prices or get less honest work. :O)

Cheers,

Andy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have these been done on a 2013
-2014 KTM Xcf or Sxf? "Should be same front axle"

I have the solid front end caps with the black screw in thing inside the axle.
Would I just remove that an drill holes in the end caps?

I need to get a set to work. :thumbup:

141 - 160 of 163 Posts