SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Universal and Custom Axle Sliders For Sale
Sliders are made out of 1.75” diameter Delrin and 1/4-20 threaded rod. The sliders are counterbored to fit the 1/4-20 nut and a heavy washer. The threaded rod is cut to 13” long so it will have to be cut to length to fit your bike.
Universal sliders Price:
Single axle: $15
2 Axles: $25
Replacement sliders $5 each
All prices plus a flat rate shipping charge of $20. If you are in the Kitchener Ontario or will be attending any Supermoto Ontario events you can pick them up to save the cost of shipping
Example: Universal 2 Axle kit with shipping $45
If interested please pm me on here or email [email protected]

Here is an example of the universal fit sliders on my 2004 KTM 450

Mounting instructions
1. Screw the nut onto one end of the threaded rod
2. Slide the washer and slider onto the end with the nut then slide through the axle
3. Put the opposite side slider onto the threaded rod and pull them tight. Mark the threaded rod inside the slider where you will need to cut it.
4. Cut and re-assemble
http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr164/jerrett67/axle sliders/universalinstal.jpg

Custom Fit Axle Sliders
If you want a little nicer fit I can custom machine the mating surfaces of the sliders to fit over axle nuts or into axles. You will need to email me your brand of bike and a picture of each side of your front and rear axles along with dimensions of the features for each side. If you have a modern KTM (530 and smaller) I have the dimensions already.
Custom Axle Slider Pricing
Single axle: $25
2 Axle kit: $45
Replacement sliders $10 each
All prices plus a flat rate shipping charge of $20. If you are in the Kitchener Ontario or will be attending any Supermoto Ontario events you can pick them up to save the cost of shipping
Example: Custom 2 axle kit total with shipping $65
If interested please pm me on here or email [email protected]

Here are pictures showing the custom fit on my 2004 KTM 450. Excuse the pictures - the sliders are old and dirty and have been crashed a number of times...

·
Registered
561 Posts
+1 for a great seller...he sold me a set plus spare sliders for a good price, fast shipping, good guy

SUPPORT A FELLOW SUPERMOTO'R!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::bannana:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Sorry for the stupid question but my 05' exc doesn't have a whole in the rear axle nut. Anything in particular needed to accomplish your setup? Also do you make them for other models? Specifically WR450?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@929rc51 - you have to drill a hole through the center of your axle nut... The universal ones will fit any bike. If you send me measurements and pictures I can custom fit for whatever bike. I have a KTM so i can make custom fit ktm sliders without any measurements..

@4Hummer - Thanks man. I'm glad you like yours! I have 3 seasons on my original set I made and I crash a lot haha. They definitely hold up well...

·
Registered
286 Posts
your inbox is full

looking to get a set of these. PM me when you get a chance. Your inbox is full. Thanks! :thumbup:

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Peg sliders ??
No peg sliders at this time. I haven't figured out a good way to make a universal fit peg slider. On my bike i welded in a small plate onto my foot peg and mounted a piece of delrin. if you have steel pegs and want me to do that for you hit me up...

1 - 20 of 163 Posts