SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who missed Casey Yarrows crash on Sunday during the Open Expert Heat here it is again in living color. Casey came away with bent handlebars, a bent rear brake lever and multiple bruises. One of the things I like about supermoto is the helping hands that showed up in casey's pit after the heat to help him get ready for the main kudos to everyone to pitched in to help.

Mike Doran
D&W Images

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hey Casey,

If you going to crash like that, you better make sure your boots at least match. Come on man your like the top pro around here, you have to set an example.:laughingr:laughingr:laughingr

Sr

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey Casey,

If you going to crash like that, you better make sure your boots at least match. Come on man your like the top pro around here, you have to set an example.:laughingr:laughingr:laughingr

Sr
He wears 2 different compounds Vince, the left one is stronger for sliding remember all the left boots in my garage?

M

·
Registered
901 Posts
taken after me huh!? I'll take that as a compliment:rock:

·
old school supermoto
685 Posts
Tough cookie

Wow. That is the definition of a "Flying W". Get well soon! :thumbup:
Casey Yarrow is one tough sob. He remounted and continued to race. In fact he went back up north and got a top ten in the lights class at the opening round of the National series the next weekend.

That wasn't his only get off at medford, he took a good one on saturday as well.

Most mortals would have packed up after that kind of tumble, or gone & sat in the corner to lick their wounds.

Not C. Y. he came to race and he doesn't let a little pain get in the way! :bowdown:

"Pain is just weakness leaving your body"

·
Registered
346 Posts
That is cool! I knew Casey had many talents now we can add one more to his list!:bowdown:
I knew a few girls that could do the flying "W" but never a guy!!!!:headscrat
I'll see you at the July round and maybe you can explain to me how it's done?
Good job at AMA round 1:thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts