SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yikes! That was a nasty one. I hope the riders are alright.

How is Cam doing this season? Hope he is ok after his mishap.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cam lost quite a bit of skin on his backside in this past crash. Beat up and sore but will be just fine. He's hanging out at Moto GP in Donington this weekend so life could be much worse.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's been a little tough here at home to keep up. I go to the motogp website and scroll down to the Red Bull Moto GP Acadamy link. They have pics and interviews up after they test or race. Cam has a handfull of interviews on there and a few clips of him riding and racing. He is running #97 over there. On the moto gp site sometimes they will have an interview or brief news clip.

Two weeks ago there was an interview with Casey Stoner talking about his relationship with Cam and Jd Beach.

The MotoCEV website is the site for the series Cam is racing in. They post schedules, race times, and quallifying times after events take place.

Some of the race tracks web sites will host live timing and video. Catalunya did this and I was able to watch his race live. Not all tracks have this.

A bit tough but he texts me most everyday and we talk every few days.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes Axel is Sito's son. He was pretty banged up. Broken pelvis and both legs were broken. I believe he had surgery on both legs. I was reading the report in Spanish from a spanish news site. That's what I got from it. Cam said he heard the same thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts