SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys I am giving the vlog thing a try. Here is my first attempt. I would appreciate some feedback from you fine folks. Any feedback is appreciated. I would also like to ride with as many great folks as possible so I will update this thread as I travel around and can meet up with the SMJ family.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Good job. I love watching all the crap that would land us SoCal riders in jail. Riding on the sidewalk, $1500 fine, 60 days of community service, 2 points and a night in jail(provided you don't get busted on Friday, then 3 days). We are surrounded by industrial complexes, takes about 5 minutes for the police to show up after the bikes. Colorado here I come.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
I do believe you and big Mike are partaking diligently of the legal cheeba, no? And where do you get pink brake fluid?:hmmm:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tyty video looks good. I need to get me a super moto. The adventure isnt quite the bike for it. Where is the drone footage?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will be getting on some drone footage as the channel progresses. Glad you guys like it! Things are usually pretty smooth with the cops as long as you don't stay in the same place for too long. By the time we would get called in we are on to the next area. I just did another video of my bike and my new '15 Grom just got delivered! I will definitely be gooning it up on that thing now as well. Hopefully good videos to come! Anyone who wants to ride with me hit me up!

-TyTy

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats, been trying to convince the wife I need one for daily commuting...she points at the other bikes and shakes her head no!
I rode it for the first time today. It is quite slow in stock form. Cruising more than 45 is tough on it. Around town though it is a blast!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Made another video on the Grom guys. Getting ready for the first round of mods! Let me know what I can improve upon. :thumbup:

·
Registered
210 Posts
poor Grom

Just watched your latest video. That poor Grom geez! :lol: Girl needs some training wheels, but good on her for riding. Wish there's more of her around.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just watched your latest video. That poor Grom geez! :lol: Girl needs some training wheels, but good on her for riding. Wish there's more of her around.
She is actually an amazing stunt rider. Circles and all on her F4i. She is just getting used to the Grom. You are right about needing more of her around. She is cute, funny, and a great rider! Deadly combo. :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts