No pics this time, but here's a breakdown of what I used and how I did it:
Two GoPro HD Hero cameras - open rear covers
Three curved GoPro self adhesive mounts
A GoPro handlebar & seatpost mount
A 1.5" long, 1/4-20 machine screw
Two 1/4-20 nuts
Two matching washers
-The opening shot was filmed from the brake side of the headlight with a sticky mount.
-Looking back at the shifter was also done with a sticky mount, this time attached on the face of the plastic front engine cover.
-Looking back from the brake side was done just like the shifter, just the other front cover.
-The rear tire mount used a GoPro tripod attachment and a corresponding 1/4-20 machine screw. Using washers on each side of the frame, I ran through an exiting hole just behind the side plastics, securing a nut at the frame and another to lock the tripod mount to the machine screw.
-The exhaust was filmed with the same setup as the rear tire, just rotated the camera.
-Handlebar shots were easy, just attached the GoPro bar mount, adjusted the position and tightened.