SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently ordered a Two Brothers M7 exhaust from a store on ebay due to them giving me the best deal, but im starting to think i should have just spent the extra hundred and bought from 2brothers directly..

I know im not the only person who has had this problem, due to seeing other people posting in the forums about having problems with this slip on exhaust, the bend isn't very good because it wants to touch the airbox, i've got it situated now to where there is a small gap between the pipe and the airbox, but its still too close for comfort for me.. I've read to put heat tape, and use a spacer where the canister bolts up.. but im not sure what else i can do.

ANYONE who has dealt with this problem in a way of their own please share your ideas.. i've seen plenty of people with this exhaust so there has to be a few tricks in the book im not aware of..

Thanks a ton!

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
theres a guy on here somehwere that had a huge fitment problem. i know it was a kawi 250, not sure if it was your same model. i do know it was a full exhaust and i THINK it was a 2 bros. he sent it back and got a whole new pipe that didnt touch his frame or airbox anymore. little digging will fing it. im going to bed or id find it for you

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
204 Posts
I woudn't lose any sleep over it. Not that unusual, just get some heat barrier on it.
At least you got a massively NICE exhaust. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts