SuperMoto Junkie banner

Turn Signals

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  suzukijockey00 
#1 ·
Can anyone please recommend me a specific one. I see a lot of different prices on ebay ranging from $27 for 4 blinkers w/ free shipping, to $50 for 2 blinkers + shipping. I don't want to buy garbage that's going to break anyway but i also do not want to spend extra money if i don't need to . Can someone please help me out with this dilemma.

#2 ·
I bought some DRC blinkers from Forrest at Wheeling Cycle. I have had them for a couple years and they are still fine. They come in a couple different shapes.
The only problem I had was that one of them didn't work right out of the package. I called Forrest, and he overnighted me one immediately. I would recommend both the blinkers and Wheeling Cycle to anyone. :thumbup:
Just remember, if you get LED blinkers, you will need to change the flasher so that the flash rate is correct. Forrest has them as well.

#3 ·
just go to your local shop and pick some out of one of the distributors' books that the shape and size fits the look you want. when you fall over and break one off or one quits working, theyre like 20$ for a pair. also if you put the same ones front and back, no matter whick one you break, when you pick up the next pair, you have an extra for the next time it happens...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.