SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone please recommend me a specific one. I see a lot of different prices on ebay ranging from $27 for 4 blinkers w/ free shipping, to $50 for 2 blinkers + shipping. I don't want to buy garbage that's going to break anyway but i also do not want to spend extra money if i don't need to . Can someone please help me out with this dilemma.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I bought some DRC blinkers from Forrest at Wheeling Cycle. I have had them for a couple years and they are still fine. They come in a couple different shapes.
The only problem I had was that one of them didn't work right out of the package. I called Forrest, and he overnighted me one immediately. I would recommend both the blinkers and Wheeling Cycle to anyone. :thumbup:
Just remember, if you get LED blinkers, you will need to change the flasher so that the flash rate is correct. Forrest has them as well.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
just go to your local shop and pick some out of one of the distributors' books that the shape and size fits the look you want. when you fall over and break one off or one quits working, theyre like 20$ for a pair. also if you put the same ones front and back, no matter whick one you break, when you pick up the next pair, you have an extra for the next time it happens...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought some DRC blinkers from Forrest at Wheeling Cycle. I have had them for a couple years and they are still fine. They come in a couple different shapes.
The only problem I had was that one of them didn't work right out of the package. I called Forrest, and he overnighted me one immediately. I would recommend both the blinkers and Wheeling Cycle to anyone. :thumbup:
Just remember, if you get LED blinkers, you will need to change the flasher so that the flash rate is correct. Forrest has them as well.

I really like the blinkers you have on there, i looked on wheeling cycle but couldn't find them, any way you can send me a direct link. BTW your bike looks sick :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
LED trailer marker lights, lol $2.99 a piece baby YEAH!!! what can i say, im a super cheap ass :bannana::bannana:

·
Registered
496 Posts
look on ebay, type in Supertiny LED blinkers. I got 4 from hong kong or someplace... shipped to me for 30 bucks! love them....

·
Registered
568 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
look on ebay, type in Supertiny LED blinkers. I got 4 from hong kong or someplace... shipped to me for 30 bucks! love them....
i got those too, i like the look, they are bright as hell, however... the way they thread into a rubber center is shit. I had to superglue once mounted because there's no way to tighten enough with rubber inserts... DRZ400sm

·
Registered
1,184 Posts

I have Baja Designs lights and have been happy with them.
This from a couple years ago when I put them on.

And here's how I put it together

1 - 12 of 12 Posts