SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had too much fun the last 2 weekends so I am going again. Anyone that is interested let me know.

Here are a few pics from last weekend.

Even though the majority of the ride will be on dirt there will still be some twisty street roads and some beach scenery.:thumbup:

Steve

·
Registered
844 Posts
wedding, then next weekend is vacation, but july 7th im going to area51 motocross, and july 11th im going to batavia for supermoto practise, dood you gotta check it out.

the spot we wetn to today was pretty sweet too

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be on holidays for the 11th. I have been dying to go to Batavia. That might just work. I need new tires though. Is there a shop with decent prices near there?

What place did you go to? Dirt, street, combo? If there are no pics it didn't happen.:infrandom

Steve

·
Registered
844 Posts
we were to busy riding to take pics

as for tires give reciprocity a shout :thumbup: i dunno if he has any but hes the first guy i would talk to.

oh an dood, i screwed up, batavia is saturday the 12th

·
Registered
227 Posts
I wouldn't mind going for a ride. I'm not sure if I'll have time though. I'll let you know later in the week.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I might be hip to that too- but I'm scheduled to buff my tiara that day- any help?

S.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wouldn't mind going for a ride. I'm not sure if I'll have time though. I'll let you know later in the week.
Cool. Hopefully you can make it. You will have a blast.:thumbup:

I might be hip to that too- but I'm scheduled to buff my tiara that day- any help?

S.
Screw buffing it, we'll just powerwash it after the ride.:lol:

we were to busy riding to take pics

as for tires give reciprocity a shout :thumbup: i dunno if he has any but hes the first guy i would talk to.

oh an dood, i screwed up, batavia is saturday the 12th
There is a shop in the states called Cycle Gear and they sell sets of tires for $225(regular everyday price). I looking for that kind of deal. I plan on doing a trip to the states either to the Gap or NYC for a couple of days and then stopping by Batavia on the way back.

Steve

·
Registered
369 Posts
Dagnamit.

No riding for me this weekend- except maybe into work as I'm working sat and sun @ 8am. Sucks to be me.

Aside from that, the weather isn't looking the greatest either.

Hope it works for you- take lots of pics!

S.
:rant:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts