SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Glad he's ok! Kinda doesn't make sense sending a bunch of firefighters to a medical call huh? Gotta keep those budgets up . . .

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn glad your buddy was relatively ok....How did he go down?

Hope he heals up quick...
He gives a quick summary in the video, but the gravel road right behind him when he is talking had some rain drainage cross ruts in it, he was coming into an unfamiliar corner too hot,locked up the rear causing a slide sideways which caught the rut and he highsided, landing on his shoulder.

·
Registered
435 Posts
pretty sweet roads out there. Glad hes ok, on another note what a waste of fuels and trained well paid first responder man power esp with gas as high as it is then maint on these vehicles.... just crazy and its not like they cant radio and say we only need 1 transport for a minor injury accident. :headscrat

·
Registered
571 Posts
on another note what a waste of fuels and trained well paid first responder man power esp with gas as high as it is then maint on these vehicles.... just crazy and its not like they cant radio and say we only need 1 transport for a minor injury accident. :headscrat
The only time I've ever had an ambulance ride, they could not get the ambulance out of the dead end road because there were too many firetrucks blocking it's exit. Had to wait for all the firemen to stop pulling their puds, get back in the trucks and get the hell out of the way. And no, there was absolutely no reason at all for them to have responded (I was very sick and passed out / no fire / no rescue), other than to be able to add it to their response stat sheets to justify budgets.

·
Registered
113 Posts
It appears that you have something strapped to your right wrist area. What is it? Is it part of your glove? From one guy who broke a collar bone to your buddy, tell him to best wishes. Hopefully he doesn't need surgery like I did. I hit a deer and went flying onto my left shoulder.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It appears that you have something strapped to your right wrist area. What is it? Is it part of your glove? From one guy who broke a collar bone to your buddy, tell him to best wishes. Hopefully he doesn't need surgery like I did. I hit a deer and went flying onto my left shoulder.
That's my Ipod on my right wrist, the cord runs up my sleeve to the helmet. It allows me full control of the unit while riding.

My buddy sees his Orthopedic surgeon next week, so we'll see about surgery.:headshake

1 - 10 of 10 Posts