198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TTR125L $1400.00

BBR150 Big Bore kit with cam
Keihin Carb kit
BBR exhaust
BBR frame cradle
17 inch Excel rims w/Buchanan spokes
Dunlop GP125 tires (only 3 short rides on these)
Works Performance external reservoir shock
Bike comes with a complete extra set of indoor tires

Bike is located in Northern Va.

Thanks for looking. Paul

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No doubt Jim's is a lot tricker but I'm looking for half the price. Honestly neither one can hang with a good running Kx65 on a big track. 65's are so small though for someone our size. I'll bring it Sandy hook next Sat and you can ride it / check it out.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep. Bike is still available. No one has shown me any money or committed yet.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yep. Bike is still available. No one has shown me any money or committed yet.
Ok. I am very interested. Are the hubs yamaha or custom? I have a ttr and I was wondering if my stock dirt wheels would fit your bike. Also I am in the WNC mountians how. How far are you from hendersonville NC?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok. I am very interested. Are the hubs yamaha or custom? I have a ttr and I was wondering if my stock dirt wheels would fit your bike. Also I am in the WNC mountians how. How far are you from hendersonville NC?
Hubs are the original Yamaha parts. Bike comes with as extra set of stock wheels - you could easily put the dirt tires on them. Hendersonville NC is about 500 miles from where the bike is. For this price I am not willing to ship or even partially deliver. I'm aLready losing enough money as it is.

·
Registered
169 Posts
BRENTC,

I have this bike I bought from PKL131. He rides with the club I am in. This is bike number one in my other post. We have made some changes since PKL had it. But it has 2.5 front and 3.5 rear. Like I mentioned before the 2.5 is the widest you can go with the stock front end.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts