SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
yo,

was wondering people's thoughts on the supermoto kits motostrano offers. also if there was anything else to know before spending lots of dough!

heres a pic of what it is now...

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I'm looking to do ther same with an 03 625 sxc here very shortly as well, but i'm looking to buy used, there is a set about 300 miles from my house right now for $500, but it's just rims and tires, can i rock the stock rotors, forks, chain, sprockets?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I had an RXC that started making bearing noise so I tore it down to part out. Already sold the 17" and dirt wheelsets, but I have most of the bike left. Let me know if you guys need anything. The front brake on these is pretty weak so I recommend doing a bigger caliper and master cylinder. Someone here posted in a thread about caliper adapters. The other big thing to change for supermoto would be the rear spring since the stock one is very soft. I have a stiffer spring that is good for a 180-200 lbs rider that I'm looking to sell. Also have the stock spring and a rear shock that has just been refreshed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts