SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i remember watching this video of this group of Sumo riders riding through the country and riding on the highway. Once in a while they would ride in the ditch, jump the table tops and get back on the highway. People at work that are oblivious to sumo are saying that doing stuff like that is imposible.
I know this is a very vague explaination but if anyone else can show some great hooligans vids to show off. Thanks

Tama

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
look in the "best of supermoto on youtube" thread and the "true hooligans" thread.

i think i remember the video youre talking about though. lots of green grass, riding in the ditches... sound right?

theres a lot of videos that will get your point accross though. check out the thread called "supermoto urban beatdown"

·
Registered
9,329 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
I think it's this one:

They're speaking gibberish, and there are some weird parts, but it's certainly more than filled it's wickedness quota!:arsenal

·
Registered
20 Posts
Check the youtube channel of SuperRetards, they have tons of group video's where they go through parks, go off & on stairs, jump of stairs/loading docks, doing wheelie's, long stoppie's and all kinds of crazy stuff on there tards.

·
Registered
140 Posts
It's funny I was thinking of the same video just yesterday. I know the video you are talking about. The guy jumping is on the right of the camera guy.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I remember to... pretty sure it's a video that Tdog Mason .... Best of 2009 Supermoto...... http://www.vimeo.com/9299032 ....... great video!

Never mind.... wrong video..... but still a great video none the less!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts