SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm currently shopping around for a DRZ 400SM - (was close to buying one but someone beat me to it).. anyway while i try and find one with low mileage I have been reading up on here about trials bikes and how fun they are and how they improve your riding skills..

is anyone familiar with this company out of New Zealand:

www.fxbikes.com

they're pretty expensive but seem to be innovative..

I have a 2009 Hyundai elantra hatchback.. im curious if a 125 lb trial bike might actually fit in the back with the back seat down... :hmmm::laughingr would make it somewhat easy to transport to the woods to have some fun...

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
They look cool but I dont know they have the power to keep me entertained when I twist the wrist. Now that wouldnt stop me from riding one :D

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I think theyre pretty cool little bikes, Ive been on the waiting list since last august. I talked to the ceo/owner through email about them for quite awhile too about racing, and development. They seem like awesome little bikes. Cant wait to ride one

·
Registered
724 Posts
seem like beefed up mountain bikes. the suspension looks pretty soft too, but that can change. might be fun to ride, but for my money im getting a legit trials bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts