SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 2 of 4 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Take the title in to the DMV and tell them you want plates. As long as it doesn't say "for offroad use only" on the title you should be golden.

You'll need insurance before you go there. Once you get it'd reg'd and get a plate, make sure it's completely legal and go to an inspection station and get it inspected. Personally I was going to bring it to a bike shop and pay the $50-70 or so. They are probably a lot more forgiving than a state run inspection station.

I ended up not getting the bike, or i'd tell you how I did it.
1 - 2 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.