SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
holy @#$%#$&! Looks like he might have just tucked out of the way! Not a very sturdy roof!

·
Registered
569 Posts
that sucks, i read in the comments below it was a guy and his son, both escaped unnjured....luckily jeesch

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I saw that video a little while before it was posted. I agree Davi, watch the bottom of the 'pillar' on the left, it tips right over as thought it was just a bunch of stones piled on top of each other with the roof layed on top without any concrete or other 'adhesive' material.

·
Registered
362 Posts
man thats the second time i have seen something that just toppled something 15X its size....the other vid was a guy on a motorcycle knocking over a gate... can you IMAGINE what would of happened if there would have been a full house of people in the drive thru?

·
Registered
210 Posts
That was crazy shit and the guy and his kid are so lucky there alive. I looked like the truck got crushed

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I saw that video a little while before it was posted. I agree Davi, watch the bottom of the 'pillar' on the left, it tips right over as thought it was just a bunch of stones piled on top of each other with the roof layed on top without any concrete or other 'adhesive' material.
That's what happens when the building contract goes to the lowest bidder :laughingr

1 - 12 of 12 Posts