SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a vector comupter and was wondering how to install the magnet to the warp 9 rotor that it comes with or do i just need to run the sensor to the rear wheel where it looks like there is a place for the magnet. anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
364 Posts
What do the instructions say?

On my crf450 you just add a little bolt with a rare earth magnet to the front rotor, and then mount a little hall effect sensor to read it.

Installing it in the back would make a lot of sense though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have it already hooked up to my stock wheel and its just a magnet that hooks into the rotor same as your crf probably but my problem is that there isnt a whole in the rotor to put the magnet like on my stock rotor

·
Registered
364 Posts
i have it already hooked up to my stock wheel and its just a magnet that hooks into the rotor same as your crf probably but my problem is that there isnt a whole in the rotor to put the magnet like on my stock rotor
Mine is one of the rotor bolts.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh really? yeah i looked it up and that might be the way to go. if not i see they make an extension cable so i can run it to the rear. thanks for the suggestions i hope all works out when the wheels get in

·
Registered
364 Posts
oh really? yeah i looked it up and that might be the way to go. if not i see they make an extension cable so i can run it to the rear. thanks for the suggestions i hope all works out when the wheels get in
I like the idea of hooking it up to the rear as well. I'd try to get one of those bolts as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts