SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must be missing something. Apart from a few European places, I can not find a SM "race" suit. It's for track days really, but my usual riding gear is all hot weather and no good. It's a road track so my MX gear (boots aside) is no good. I'll be going faster than I would on the road (I hope - it's a big track, not a SM/Cart) - so it needs to slide.

With all the SM that goes on, how is it that I can't find anything - at all? Regular leathers are restrictive and heavy so I prefer not to use those (maybe I have to). AlpineStars S1 SM is discontinued (that looked amazing - perfect - made for SM, cool, stretchy). There is simply nothing I can find that allows for heat, movement, and protection.

I MUST be missing something fundamental - please, I beg you, tell me what it is :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Answering my own question a little here - just found this - Icon Hypersport - can not comment on it other than to say Spurg says Icon developed it with flat trackers - and that's close enough! Anyway - the hunt continues -

1 - 2 of 2 Posts