SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order that was marked shipped on July 26 but USPS hasn't seen it. I've placed several previous orders and there's often been trouble with USPS not tracking, but I've always gotten it before.

I emailed him a little later when I hadn't received it. I've also tried texting a number I'd previously been told to send pics to. I've continued to email too.

Has anyone placed an order recently? I really don't want to do a chargeback, but don't know what other option I have given that I haven't received my order and he won't reply.

·
Registered
5 Posts
just got some Beringer parts about a week ago. they were on backorder for a while though.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, my order included a backorder.

I placed my order on July 13.
He marked it shipped July 25.

I first emailed him asking what's up July 31 (something shipped on the 25th would've gotten here by then) and have sent a few more emails since, and texts.

I'm trying to be patient but can only go so far. I understand that running a business isn't the easiest, which is part of why I've waited this long, but currently I'm out $300+ and don't see any options other than a chargeback if he doesn't reply. He's the best place to order plenty of things too, so I'd like to be able to make future orders, obviously can't do that if I do a chargeback.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm banned on FB for a few more days, so I haven't messaged him, but had a friend message the business account on Tuesday with my name/order # and didn't hear anything back.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I finally picked up the phone and gave him a call and he picked up (wasn't expecting that) and explained what was going on.

Wish he'd replied to emails or texts but at least it sounds like I'll get my order soon.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Just placed a order and back ordered for the color caliper I was looking for but had other colors but wanted the orange for my KTM . I was ordering the 6 piston calipers from KTM but they have chosen to discontinue selling the Beringer 6 piston under the KTM brand but is a KT13A Beringer . So now ordering from Toxic , I look forward to doing business with Jeff , my buddy got a set of Warp 9 Forged wheels for his SM and wheel are awesome .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts